Full course description
Early Childhood Educators, University Students, and Education Assistants use promo code DISCOUNT to get $100 off the course price.
Created by teachers and psychologists who work with these students every day, Inside ADHD takes you inside the world of ADHD at school: from facts and diagnoses to co-occurring conditions and strategies for students, teachers, and learning environment. It has been designed for professionals who work with students to help build your understanding of ADHD in order to increase student success and your success as a professional.
- Week 1: Introduction to ADHD
- Week 2: ADHD Diagnosis
- Week 3: The relationship between ADHD and executive functioning
- Week 4: The relationship between ADHD and cognitive proficiency
- Week 5: ADHD Impact on Social and Emotional Functioning
- Week 6: ADHD and Associated Disorders
- Week 7: The Brain - Learning and ADHD
- Week 8: Strategies to Support Cognitive Functioning
- Week 9: Strategies to Support Social and Behavioural Functioning
- Week 10: Setting everyone up for success (e.g., transitions, planning, etc.)
You can work on modules on your own time and at your own pace. There are no scheduled meeting times, due dates, etc. All modules will open on the course start date and will remain open for 4 months. Each module should take approximately 3 hours to complete (30 hours in total). (there are no scheduled meeting times, due dates, etc.)
Group rates are available for 10 or more participants, as are private classrooms for groups of 10 or more. Contact Tanya at email@example.com for more information.